So Neil has kindly sent out the first round draw. For those that are interested, I will run through the games and use my awesome Warhammering Skillzz* to predict the results of the first up games....
- Peter with TK vs some other dead things. They both smell funny to an Orc. I reckon those Scorpions and Necro Kitty will be doing there best to killing blow that vamp and necro asap. The Ghouls are dangerous, but less so when they have to crumble. Big win to the sandy Williamson.
- Fluffy Orcs vs Life Slaan in Temple Guard with all the poison in the world......I will let you guys decide this one.
- Ray vs Aaron with Thundertusk Ogres. I would normally give this to Ray as he is a good player and very experienced. But I think he thought he was playing 40k when choosing a Daemon Prince. If Aaron can avoid getting the Mournfang and Thundertusk Gateway'd off, then he could pull off the win. Small margin though.
- Bo's metal HE vs Joels Fuckin angry birds. Can Bo get some searing doom off early to cripple the Demi's? Otherwise I think the Angry Birds will be picking HE skirts from their teeth (Teeth?)at the end of this one.
- Stuarts WOC vs Dave's Skaven toys. Like I said in my last post it depends on the Skaven toys. If they were brought cheaply at the $2 shop then I think it will be close, otherwise it will be a Fisher Price annihilation.
- James's White Skirts vs Simon's "I wish I had Thorek" Dwarfs. I am going to give it to James for 2 reasons. Experience and White Lions. See ya second round Simon :)
- Kents "Blot out the sun" WE vs Adams Dwarfs. If Adam didn't play Dwarfs I would fell sorry for him, but......Dwarf bolt throwers are going to be pretty useless this matchup. I can see Kent base-lining the shit out of this game. If Kent targets Quarrellers early, then I can see a big win for him.
- Matthews "unpainted hordes" of HE vs Alexs/Joels WE. This is a hard one to pick for me. So I am going to say that lots of "Stupid smelly Elves" are going to die. 10-10
- Johns "Push it forward FTW" Ogres vs Matthews Dwarfs. Wait...more Dwarfs...great. lol. I think it all depends on how depleted the mournfangs are before combat. I think the Ironblaster gives John the edge, and as I have picked him for my top 5, I will be giving him the win.
- Mike's "Sack full of hammers" vs Thomas "Mad" Max. So the Tournament Vet Mike to go up against Thomas in his first Tournament. I don't know the numbers, but how well do Plague Monks do against Letters?? The Doomwheel and Plague Mortar will be troublesome, but I am giving this game to Mike. Although, this could be the upset of the round.
What are your opinions guys?
*Often confused with blind luck and rolling Foot of Gork. It is a legitimate strategy I promise!!