Sunday 13 January 2013

NATCON 2013

Hey Ho Feckers



Mike has asked to give a shout out to the Natcon tournament he is running.

It is 3 days over Easter and I can't wait to go!  It will be my first 3 day event since the very first GW tournament in Wellington a looooong time ago, and also my first ever Natcon.

Monstrous Arcanum will be being used for added awesomeness!!

I will be winning the event for sure, so if you want to come and fight out second place and below, here are the details.


Natcon - Warhammer

The cut-off for early registration is approaching, $50 up until 25th January.


The Warhammer Players Pack can be found at http://huttclub.co.nz/events/nationals/warhammer-fantasy

I’ve been asked one question via email which was

Q: Do you allow all Bound monsters since there are ones in White Dwarf Mags, Storm of Magic and Monstrous Arcanum?
A: Just those in Monstrous Arcanum.

I was also quizzed a little a Homecon over weekend as what sort of list I might veto, I have no preconceived builds in mind, as the pack says, lists that would be absolutely horrible and not enjoyable to play against will be my main consideration.


Bye Bye Feckers

1 comment:

  1. "lists that would be absolutely horrible and not enjoyable to play against will be my main consideration."

    That's just a hidden way of saying "No Dwarfs aloud" isn't?

    ReplyDelete